The basic shell was then assembled around the floor, and the locator pegs were filled and sanded.
I added framing to the corners of the building to help hide the joins, and a frame to the outbuilding window.
The outer surfaces were then painted as weathered wood.
Side and rear window and door frames were painted a weathered white, and attached to the walls.
The exterior front was painted as weathered white paint. The trim was painted red before being attached.
I made a deeper walkway from craft wood, with supports to raise it to the level of the building's floor. I also added steps up to the walkway and to the building's back door.
The awning and roofs are covered with O scale vac-u-formed shingles. The lower edge must be trimmed to shape and sanded to profile. It's fairly time-consuming.
The sign is supplied with the kit, and looks very good.
All in all a very nice kit that looks great on the table.